Wingham Wildlife Park is home to the Lions Den Indoor Soft Play area, which contains over 3,300 square feet of soft play fun, over 3 levels!
Please Note! The indoor play area opens from 10:00am until 5:00pm (earlier closing time applies during the winter season – please call ahead for details if required). If you are coming to use the indoor play area please phone ahead to check times or use the play area at the start of your visit to avoid disappointment.
The area is split in to 3 separate zones:
- Construction zone (with giant lego)
- Toddler area (for under 3s with rockers and a ball pit)
- Main play frame (3 storeys of padded platforms, slides, bridges and a giant Lions head!)
Rules of the building:
- Parents / guardians must supervise children at all times.
- Children who are unwell must not use the play equipment.
- This play area is for children aged 12 and under AND under 1.6m tall.
- Toddler are is for use by children aged 3 and under only.
- Age restrictions are in place for the safety of all children and our staff will enforce them.
- Shoes are to be removed on the play equipment and in the supervision areas (which applies to both children and supervising adults), however for hygiene reasons socks must be worn at all times (these can be purchased at the park).
- No food or drink (including sweets and chewing gum) is to be taken on to the play equipment.
- Only food and drink purchased at the park may be consumed in the building.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Our staff will not tolerate destructive or disruptive behaviour, and children acting in an inappropriate manner may be asked to leave.
- Please do not run around the play area.
- Children should not climb up, run down or go down slides backwards.
- Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects, badges etc. must not be taken in to the play equipment. Any personal items must be left with parents / guardians and we accept no liability for stolen, lost or damaged property.
- Push chairs are to be left in the buggy park outside the play area building. Buggies and personal items are left in the buggy park at the owners risk and we will not accept liability for stolen, lost or damaged items.