Want to get in touch with us at Wingham Wildlife Park?
We would love to hear from you!
You can contact us using the form at the bottom of this page. Simply enter your details and your question and our team will get back to you ASAP. Especially during the busier summer months, we get a large volume of emails but will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also call us on 01227 720836.
WWP is passionate about providing the highest quality service to all our visitors. Welcoming feedback helps us to continue to provide the highest levels of service possible.
We sincerely hope that your experience at Wingham Wildlife Park leaves you with wonderful memories of a fantastic day out. However, we do understand that sometimes things may not go exactly to plan or that you may have queries and you want to reach out to us about those. We will always work hard to resolve issues for you and take all complaints seriously. Please allow up to 10 working days for us to resolve complaints.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please get in touch with us, the sooner the better. This will make it easier to talk to our staff, check our camera systems etc. Often, complaints can quickly be resolved in one of four ways,
- talking to our friendly reception team in person whilst you are still at our park
- filling out the form below
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling on the phone via the number above.
Our team will also be able to organise for you to talk to one of our supervisors/ managers if the situation requires it.
* Contacting staff through their personal social media accounts will result in us dropping your complaint entirely and blocking you on those channels. We will not tolerate our staff being contacted in this way regardless of whether it is inside or outside of their working hours. Please only contact us through the official means explained above.