We are open all-year-round, 7 days-a-week, apart from the Christmas period when we are closed on the 25th of December.
Winter (October – March) 09:00 am – 4:00 pm
Summer (April – September) 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
Last admission is 1 hour before park closing and our indoor play area opens from 09:00am until 4:00pm with the restaurant opening from 09:00am until 5:00pm (earlier closing time applies during the winter season – please call ahead for details if required).
18 hole mini golf open from 10:00 am until an hour before closing. Additional cost will apply.
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before the rest of the park.
Terms of entry
- Permission must be obtained for all commercial filming and photography.
- Children under the age of 16 may not enter the park without an adult.
- Entry to the park is only permitted with a valid ticket (whether this be a day ticket, membership card, animal experience booking, school or group booking or special offer ticket).
- Items such as scooters, bikes and heelies are not permitted within the park.
- Unauthorised feeding of any of our animals (any feed which is not specifically sold by us for a certain species) is strictly forbidden and people found to be doing so will be removed from the park with no refund and in the case of membership holders, tickets will be terminated with no refund.
- Once a day ticket is redeemed it cannot be used on another day or transferred for any reason, including poor weather.
- We do not guarantee the viewing of any of our animals as they may choose to remain out of sight or be off display for exhibit maintenance or health care.