Meet a Penguin in Kent
- Meet the only penguins in Kent
- Up to 2 people can fit in to a Penguin experience slot (charges apply)
- 3 penguin experience slots available per day
- 10% discount for season ticket holders (when purchased on the phone or in person)
- Prices start from £60 per person (when booking 2 people)
Get yourself or a loved one up close and personal with these amazing birds!
You will have access inside the enclosure for up to 20 minutes where you will meet the Penguins on our beach, giving them a feed using their favourite fish. This is a great way to get them right up close to you as you get to feed each individual animal by hand. Please allow up to half an hour for the experience which includes time for a health and safety briefing before you begin, and up to around 20 minutes to feed the Penguins (this time depends entirely on how much the animals want to eat, and how quickly they eat).
When booking this experience you will have the choice of 1 of 3 time slots; 10:15 am, 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm however please note that during the later 2 feeds, you will be feeding the Penguins for the keeper during their feed talk and you may have an audience.
The price for this experience is £70 for one person, or £120 for 2 people, and gives each participant entry to the park along with up to 20 minutes of interaction with the Penguins.
Purchase your experience online by clicking here
- By purchasing this or any of our experiences, you agree to adhere to our Experience Day terms and conditions.
- Anyone taking part in this experience MUST wear long trousers and shoes or trainers (please do not wear open toed shoes, sandals or flip-flops).
- We can cater for parties of up to 2 people at a time.
- Children aged 3 (minimum for this experience) to 5 can only feed the Penguins from outside the enclosure and children aged 3 to 10 may only do this experience at 10:00am.
Other animal experiences you might like
As the wildlife park in Kent with the most species and multi award winning (best attraction in Kent during both Visit Kent and Muddy Stilettos awards) day out in Kent, we’ve got plenty to do, including even more animal encounters:
What people have said about this animal experience
If you have done this experience yourself please let us know what you thought by writing a short review on TripAdvisor, Facebook or Google. We’d love to hear from you and it’s a great way to let prospective customers see what they’re getting themselves in to!