The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase, booking and participation in any of the experience days at Wingham Wildlife Park (herein referred to as WWP), whether they have been booked online, over the phone or in person.
- WWP reserves the right to alter the contents of any of our experiences due to animal welfare issues, staff shortages, changes in the parks animal collection, alterations to WWP property, health issues or weather. Any such changes will always be kept to a minimum and would be exchanged for a similar activity. We reserve the right to make such alterations at the last minute without prior warning if unforeseen circumstances arise. Over the course of time such changes may come in to effect and as such the itinerary may be different to that originally advertised.
- WWP reserves the right to alter or cancel dates for any of the experiences due to reasons such as minimum number of participants not being reached, animal welfare issues, staff shortage or health issues. We will endeavor to notify of any such changes or cancellations as early as possible. Regrettably WWP cannot be held responsible for other costs affected by such changes (including travel and accommodation etc).
- Where times are mentioned on our website, forms, members of staff and promotional material these should be used as a guide and may alter.
- Where open dated vouchers are issued these will be valid for 12 months from the date of payment for the voucher (unless otherwise stated). It is the participants responsibility to ensure that the voucher is booked and used within this time frame, and no refunds or bookings will be given / accepted if that final date is missed. The integrity of the voucher is the responsibility of the participant and as such it is their responsibility to ensure that the voucher is not used by anyone else (each voucher is only valid on a single occasion).
- Where a set date is booked for an experience we will accept a date change up to 3 months prior to the experience if required. After this time we will only change the date or time under exceptional circumstances (bereavement & sever travel delays).
- We experience high demand on our experiences and as such they do need to be booked in advance. All experiences are booked on a first come first served basis and no assumption should be made that a booking is secure until a deposit has been paid and it has been confirmed by a member of our staff.
- Our experiences are on a very strict time frame and make an integral part of our animal keeper staff daily routine. As such in some instances if you arrive late for your experience you may miss part or all of the event. if we are not warned of late arrival in advance it may be necessary to cancel your booking with no refund.
- Standard terms and conditions of entry apply to the experience days and if a participant is thought to be behaving in a way which is unsuitable within the park, aggressively or unsafely WWP staff reserve the right to remove you from the premises without a refund.
Additional Terms for Online Bookings
Payment for online bookings is handled through Paypal, and all standard Paypal payment terms and conditions apply, more details of which can be found by clicking here or here (this link takes you to an external link and WWP takes no responsibility for content found on third party website).
Additional Terms for Phone Bookings
Payment taken for experiences over the phone must be made through the number 01227 720836. On this number you will speak to a trained member of WWP staff who adhere to a strict card payment strategy and risk assessment. When a payment is made all card details are entered directly in to our card machine and as such your details are not stored by use in any form. A card payment receipt is automatically printed at the time of payment which will be kept for you until the date of the experience. If it is not collected within this time it will be destroyed.