One of the best school visits in Kent!
Our unique mix of fun, excitement and education coupled with the lowest school visit prices in the South East make a visit to Wingham Wildlife Park an unbeatable school outing at any time of the year (weekdays in the school-term only).
All for a Good Cause
As a non-profit organisation, all proceeds from your visit go toward the care and up-keep of our hundreds of animals, many of which are rescued and unwanted.
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR VISIT WILL INCLUDE…
- Animal Encounter Session (must be booked separately and incurs a separate charge)
- Get really close to and learn more about our furry, feathered and scaly friends.
- Low Prices and Great Value
- Our walk-through open enclosures give children of all ages a unique chance of a really close encounter with our friendly animals.
- Huge Outdoor Adventure Playground. A visit to our park should be fun as well as educational and our huge outdoor adventure playground will give children of all ages the chance to safely let off steam. Please note that the Indoor play area may not be used during school visits.
- In the unlikely event of it raining when you visit, we have plenty of undercover areas for picnics, project work and breaks.
Compulsery education (Reception age – 15 yrs of age) – £6.00 per head (+ with every 10 children your school will also get 1 free member of staff. Further members of staff and adult helpers will pay the same rate as the children.)
Further Education (16 yrs of age +) – £8.00 per head
Hands on animal encounters – £20 per session (lasting around 20 minutes depending on the group size), with a maximum of 45 students per group. This is a hands on encounter where students are given a talk by one of our experienced animal keepers and get the opportunity to hold a number of animals (usually reptiles & invertebrates)
Health and Safety
We aim to give all our visitors a fun, safe and exciting day out. The park is regularly inspected by the local HSO and conforms to all the latest regulations. There are plenty of well signed hand wash facilities around the park. You can see our Risk Assessment information in the menu to the right. We do allow schools to carry out their own risk assessment by sending up to 2 members of staff to the park, however we do ask that such visits are booked in advance (once a provisional trip booking has already been made) and that these risk assessment visits are carried out on school days only (we are open until 4:00pm during the winter months and 6:00pm during our peak season).
If you have any questions or queries about any aspect of a visit to Wingham Wildlife Park, please do not hesitate to call us on 01227 720836
Booking a Visit…
To book a visit, call on 01227 720836 to check availability and make your reservation.
Download, Print and Send in the appropriate booking form
The above forms are for compulsory and higher education groups only (from reception age at primary school, through to University), for Nursery and pre-school groups please use the form in the Nursery and Pre-School page (see the menu on the right).
Please complete and return the form along with a £30 deposit (for compulsory education visits and £40 for higher education visits) to:
Wingham Wildlife Park